ASSOB offers a simple and accelerated means for quality start-ups, small-to-medium sized and pre-IPO enterprises to take their company to the next level.
Become a Partner
- Do you enjoy consulting to business?
- Do you already work with growing companies?
- Do you believe it should be a lot easier for small businesses to gain the capital they require?
You may find the following points appealing to you ...
- Companies wanting to raise capital via ASSOB must engage an accredited ASSOB Partner to facilitate their listing.
- ASSOB Partners can be accountants, corporate advisors, business consultants, business brokers, finance and mortgage brokers or other competent persons looking to broaden their skill set.
- ASSOB provides companies with a complete, transparent and proven process for raising business equity finance which puts it in a class of its own.
- Specific ASSOB Partner training and accreditation is required.
ASSOB is not a Bank, nor a Stock Exchange, but provides a compliant share Issuer and Seller platform for SME's. It uses many of the techniques used by listed companies to enable unlisted companies to issue shares, or for shareholders to sell shares in value from $250K up to $5M. It is a pioneer in this space in Australia and is rapidly becoming known as one of the most innovative platforms for unlisted enterprises in the world.
To find out whether being an ASSOB Partner would be a good fit for your skill set, please complete the form below selecting your interest as "Partner"
Current Partner placements are available across Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth as well as Regional cities for applicants with a proven record of being able to deliver fantastic client service.